BE SURE TO ASK US ABOUT OUR POTTY TRAINING BOOT CAMP!
Type your paragraph here.
We are always accepting new kids for our many programs.
We believe that every child is unique and will grow at his or her own pace. Our staff spends time nurturing children’s strengths and encouraging them to reach new heights.
We teach the kids sight words, numbers, letters, and more everyday.
KiddyKare is not closed for every holiday throughout the year, but we are closed for some. Our in home babysitters are available on a first come first serve basis when we are closed. Please call ahead if you will be needing that service on a date that we are closed. They book up quickly.
Below is a list of dates that we are closed in 2019
* Tuesday, January 1st --- New Year's Day
* Monday, May 27th --- Memorial Day
* Thursday & Friday, July 4th-5th --- Independence Day
* Monday, September 2nd --- Labor Day
* Monday, November 11th --- Veteran's Day
* Thursday & Friday, Nov 28th-29th --- Thanksgiving Break
* Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday, Dec 23rd-25th --- Christmas Break
Copyright 2013. April Hayes. All rights reserved.